2 Cups Oats
¼ Cup BariEssentials Vanilla Bliss Protein Powder
1 TSP Baking Soda
1 TSP Cinnamon
¼ TSP Salt
2 Medium Ripe Bananas, Mashed
1 TSP Vanilla Extract
¼ Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, protein powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large bowl, add bananas, egg, vanilla and mix until combined
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Scoop cookies into balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the bottoms are just lightly starting to brown.